Ripe pineapple are not only delicious but we can cook tasty dishes or bake marvellous snack. In this entry I suggest we making muffins from ripe pineapples. The pineapple nutrition in your snacks and desserts can provide healthy lifestyle to you , your family and guests as well.
Pineapple contains micro-nutrients that experts believe protects against cancer and this micro-nutrients also break up blood clots and is beneficial to the heart. The ripe pineapple has diuretic properties. Pineapple juices also kills intestinal worms. It also relieves intestinal disorders and soothes the bile. Pineapple juice contains chemicals that stimulates the kidneys and aids in removing toxic elements in the body.
Pineapple Muffins with Blueberry Fillings
Muffin Nenas dengan Blueberry
- 1 cup chopped ripe pineapple/isi nenas masak
- 2 cups sifted, all-purpose flour/tepong
- 2 tsp pineapple juice/flavour/jus nenas
- 4 tsp baking powder/serbuk penaik
- 1/2 tsp salt/garam
- 1/2 cup sugar/gula
- 1/4 cup soft butter or margarine/mentega atau majerin
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten/telor
- 1 cup milk/susu
- 1/2 cup blueberry fillings/blueberry filling
1. Preheat oven . In medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix in soft butter. In separate, smaller bowl, lightly beat egg. Add pineapple juice, stir again. Pour milk and stir gently wet mix into dry mix until flour mixture is just wet. Fold in blueberry fillings. Lastly fold in chopped ripe pineapple
2. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown, cracked and feel spongy. Remove muffins from tin with spoon and let cool. Serve warm or cold (optional with butter).